On all Tim Syrad Wine Tours, you will:
Taste fabulous wines
Meet amazing wine makers
Be guided by wine expert Tim Syrad
Enjoy wonderful gastronomy
Visit beautiful places
Why do my clients keep coming back on my wine tours year after year?
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough (under 25) to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients. Since 2001 I have escorted more than 400 people on over 100 tours to most of the major wine regions in the world. I am very proud that so many of my clients come back on tour with me every year – over 50 people have been on at least ten of my tours, and more than 100 people have been on at least five of my tours.
But don’t take my word for it – this is what one client said about my 2018 wine tour to Ribera del Duero, Rueda, Toro and Cigales:
“We had a great time on the trip. The thing I like best about your tours is you wake up each morning and know the day is going to be interesting & involve stunning wine & great food. What more could one want?”
My 2019 programme includes Galicia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, return tours to Ribera del Duero and Bordeaux, and in November the chance to visit Australia – with modules to Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria.
If you would like more information contact me.
I hope I will meet you in a beautiful wine region soon.