As a result of the travel and social distancing restrictions enacted as a result of Covid-19, I am postponing my Spring tours to equivalent dates in 2021.
My thanks to all the clients who have said they are looking forward to coming on their tour, albeit a year later than originally planned!
I continue to monitor the situation with regard to the Douro tours in September, and will update the website as soon as I have confirmed to the clients booked on a tour what is happening.
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
My 2020 tour programme would have commenced in Greece in April, both this and the May tour to Greece will now run next year. My tour to Austria has been postponed to May 2021, and the three tours to Southern Burgundy have also been postponed to next year. In September this year I hope to run two harvest tours to the Douro Valley, home of the vineyards of Port – and some fabulous light wines.
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.