My tours schedule has been updated to reflect the current status of travel destinations.
I am running a tour to the Douro Valley from 15th-19th September 2021. My spring 2022 tours programme looks remarkably similar to the one I had planned for Spring 2020, and I am very optimistic that we will be able to run these more ‘normally’ next year. My thanks to all the clients who rebooking onto tours, albeit two years later than originally planned!
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
In September 2021 I am running a tour to the Douro Valley, home of the vineyards of Port – and some fabulous light wines. In 2022 my spring tour itinerary starts in Greece in April and we will return there twice in May. Also in May we visit Austria, and I am running three tours to Southern Burgundy in June.
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.