I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
My Spring tours are complete, please see the tour reports to find out how they went.
In Autumn 2018 I am running two tours to Jerez, a chance to explore the full range of Sherry (plus some rather good table wines and of course tapas!), my first tour of the famous Golden Triangle – visiting three outstanding wine regions, Champagne, Chablis and Sancerre and a long weekend of Wine and Gastronomy in Piedmont.
My 2019 programme includes Galicia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, return tours to Ribera del Duero and Bordeaux, and in November the chance to visit Australia – with modules to Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria.
If you are interested infinding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.