I have a full programme of tours for 2023 and 2024 longhaul
My tour programme has begun and thanks to an overwhelming response many of my tours are absolutely full. We are visiting Greece, Rioja, Southern Burgundy, the Southern Rhone Valley, Piedmont and Alsace and Baden. Please read the blogs about the tours that have already run.
I have published my programme of tours to South America in February and March 2024. These were pre-marketed to existing customers, and are virtually completely fully booked. I will run a similar programme of tours in February/March 2025, please contact me if you would like to be kept informed about these, details of which will be published in November 2023.
It is possible to be wait-listed on any tour that is already full, so please take a look at the website and get in touch if you would like to come on tour with me this or next year.
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me .
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 110 groups of people to over 30 wine regions. I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.