I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
My 2020 tour programme commences in Greece in April, and I am running a second tour to this beautiful country in May. We also visit Austria in May, and I am running three tours to Southern Burgundy in May and June. In September I am running two harvest tours to the Douro Valley, home of the vineyards of Port – and some fabulous light wines.
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.