I have a full programme of tours for 2022.
I have a full programme of tours scheduled for 2022, including Greece, Austria, Southern Burgundy and the Douro Valley, and am taking bookings – where there is room! I am so grateful to all of my clients who have deferred their reservations (for two years!), and am really looking forward to being able to get back out into the vineyards and wineries and bringing wine lovers and wine makers together.
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
In 2022 my spring tour itinerary starts in Greece in April and we will return there twice in May. Also in May we visit Austria, and I am running four tours to Southern Burgundy in June. In the autumn I am running three harvest tours to the Douro Valley in Portugal.
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.