My tours schedule has been updated to reflect the current status of travel destinations.
My tours to the Douro Valley are currently scheduled to be happening in September, and I have pencilled in a tour to Greece for October. My spring 2022 tours programme looks remarkably similar to the one I had planned for Spring 2020, and I am really hoping that we will be able to run these more ‘normally’ next year. My thanks to all the clients who have said they are looking forward to coming on their tour, albeit a year or so later than originally planned!
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 100 groups of people to over 25 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
My 2021 tour programme kicks off in September when I am running two harvest tours to the Douro Valley, home of the vineyards of Port – and some fabulous light wines. I have pencilled in a tour to Greece in October and will return there in May 2022. Also in 2022, my tour to Austria is planned for May (final dates to be confirmed), and I am running three tours to Southern Burgundy in May and June.
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.