I have a full programme of tours for 2024 and have just published dates for my tours to South America in 2025
In 2024 our European destinations are the Alentejo in Portugal, Eastern Sicily including Mount Etna, Castilla y Leon in Spain (specifically Ribera del Duero, Toro, Rueda and Cigales), and the Loire Valley. There is limited availability on some of the tours, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
My tours to South America in February and March 2024 are fully booked. I am running four tour modules in February/March 2025, pricing of these will be finalised in March. Please contact me if you would like more information.
It is possible to be wait-listed on any tour that is already full, so please take a look at the website and get in touch if you would like to come on tour with me this or next year.
If you are thinking about a wine tour in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me .
I’m Tim Syrad and since 2001 I have escorted over 125 groups of people to over 30 wine regions. I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
If you are interested in finding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.