I’m Tim Syrad and since 1998 I have escorted nearly 100 groups of people to over 20 wine regions.
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients:
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
In 2018 I am delighted to be returning to Sicily and Slovenia in the Spring, following the success of my 2017 tours and the fantastic word of mouth recommendation from those who went on them! I am also returning to Ribera del Duero, a hugely popular tour I ran in 2012. And our new Spring destination is Provence – where we will discover there is far more to this popular region than rosé…
In Autumn 2018 I am running two tours to Jerez, a chance to explore the full range of Sherry (plus some rather good table wines and of course tapas!), my first tour of the famous Golden Triangle – visiting three outstanding wine regions, Champagne, Chablis and Sancerre and a long weekend of Wine and Gastronomy in Piedmont.
If you are interested infinding out about any of my wine tours please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email, or use the enquiry form.