On all Tim Syrad Wine Tours, you will:
Taste fabulous wines
Meet amazing wine makers
Enjoy wonderful gastronomy
Visit beautiful places
Why do my clients keep coming back on my wine tours year after year?
- Our wine holidays are in lovely places with fabulous scenery.
- We visit famous wineries and smaller ones that have a fascinating story to tell.
- We meet the owners and wine makers.
- We talk to the people who make the wine and tend the vines.
- We get to know a region, its wine and cuisine properly
- We keep group size small enough (under 25) to ensure the best visits and a great atmosphere
I personally escort all my wine tours, and make sure that every single tour delivers these magic ingredients.
But don’t take my word for it – this is what one client said about my 2015 wine tour to Umbria:
“Thank you for a fabulous wine tour over the last few days. We enjoyed the beautiful location of splendid Perugia, the friendly and quirky hotel, the delicious food and of course, most importantly the wine tastings in such varied surroundings and interesting selection of wines. The hosts were all so different in their own individual (and colourful!) ways, it’s hard to pick a favourite! Even more importantly we have to thank you not just organising the tours, but for organising them with such skill. I’m always amazed how you gently guide us all to be in buses on time and to finish our glasses in order to get to the next indulgence in good time! We’re looking forward to many more!”
– Doris Monsell, Goring
In 2017 I have run Spring wine tours to Sicily, Slovenia, Tuscany, and in the Autumn am running tours to Rioja, Piedmont, Bordeaux, the Languedoc and South Africa. Please download the brochure, and if you would like more information contact me.
I hope I will meet you in a beautiful wine region soon.